Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Yay, a washer!

Well, the washer was supposed to be delivered today, but the driver got sick and is in the hospital. So, hopefully the washer will be here on Friday. Finally no more trips to the laundomat! But, because the house can't support a dryer we will have clothes hanging everywhere. Good thing the house is soooooooo dry this time of year.

It is a bummer in a way because Ellie and I seem to have a blast everytime we got to do laundry. That, and I hate having to roll an appliance across the room to use it. Kind of like the portable dish washer when I lived with Joe. It was a total pain in the ass.

Sad, but true - right now I'm watching "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure". I remember seeing this in the theater when it first came out. Man, I feel old.

Has anyone seen the show 'Drawn Together' on Comedy Central? If so, what do you think of it?

Well, I'm off to enjoy my fireball the the rest of Bill and Ted.

Later days,
Ken

PS - Happy chrismahanakwansika to you!

No comments: