Monday, December 06, 2004

Procrastin-ay-ay-shun Is Makin' Me Stray

I so need to be writing my books and not surfing the web, posting on writing boards, posting in my blog.

Then the brakes in my car went! So even if tomorrow isn't a snow day, I still have a bunch of running around town to do. My bf says he'll fix the brakes after we get the parts tomorrow. Only $30, but will he really fix it in the slain w/o a garage?

Vocab section:
slain - N, mixture of snow, sleet and freezing rain. Also known as $h!tty weather.


Ellie said she'd get up and check the news for school cancellations. Gotta love a responsible teenager. She also finished her college essay today, so it's going out in the mail by Thursday. I'm so proud of her. She has come so far since the fourth of July when her father ditched her here because she stood up for me and my bf. It's so neat to see her grow and change. I thought it was only obvious in the little ones, not older kids. I'm not sure how she'd feel about me calling her a kid, but she always will be to me.

Later days,
Kendra

No comments: