Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Drugs!

So, it looks as though I got the meds thing kind of straightened out. I
Need to go to Portland tomorrow and pay way too much money and get my script to hold me over to my appointment where I'll have to pay even more money to hang with TJ and get my monthly script.

While I'm there I need to figure out if TJ screwed up my script or if the pharmacy did. I'll have them look and if TJ wrote it right then I'm getting a copy of it and bringing to the pharmacy to bitch. They don't have to know that there's no bloody way I could have paid for the whole thing that day.

But, I don't know the truth so I don't know who it bitch about yet. Though the sad thing is I'll give TJ a hard time if he wrote it wrong, but I will raise living hell at the pharmacy if they filled it wrong. The though that a pharmacy could fill a prescription of such utter importance so wrong really freaks me out. If they were the one that was wrong then I might be changing my pharmacy, even though this one is within walking distance (in the warm weather). It scares the shit out of me that they might have filled it wrong. Though, I'm willing to admit it could have been TJ. But that is much more easily fixable than the pharmacy doing it wrong. Plus, TJ has lots of patients and it could have been an honest mistake as he was writing it differently from how he normally does. I just need to make sure I take the bottle with me.

I know I said I would not be using real names, only fake initials and funny names for people, but TJ is my doc's actual name. It's not as if I'm advertising his last name and I'm one of his few patients who actually calls him TJ. We had a talk about it last time I saw him. I told him I call him TJ out of familiarity and respect. The same as I have nick-names for other docs I love and respect who have taken care of me for a long time. Unlike the doc up in Danforth who I refer to as his first name due to the fact that I have no respect for him. I don't know him well enough to call him by his first name, I just don't respect him enough to call him Dr. _____

Well, I'm going to bed. I don't even know why I'm writing tonight. I had to work which is 2 1/2 hours of solid writing, so I don't know why I felt I needed to write more... But I did.

Even though Bam is on and I love watching it/him, I'm going to bed so I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed to go to Portland tomorrow whenever my roommates are ready to go. Yes, sometimes I hate not having wheels... But I know I'm not up to driving to Portland myself. My eyes have been too funky and my belly hurts, has hurt the past couple days. Crohn's sucks sometimes - Most of the time!

I'll get into talking about CD (Crohn's Disease) at some point soon. I know there are a lot of people out there who don't know about it and a lot who have it and would like to hear about another who has it and how they are dealing with it. I'd love to talk to other Crohnies - Give me a comment, talk to me!

And yes, I'd still like to know about others who feel the same about Prince Alberts. I'd like to know if I'm the only one who feels this way about my sex slave's piercing.

Later days...

No comments: