Thursday, February 01, 2007

Checks and Stuff...

On my way home today my roommate called to tell me my SS checks 
had been sent to my old address again!  I have changed my address with them three times as of today.  They are driving me crazy!

So, now not only was my script F'ed up, I'll be out of meds and totally screwed, now there's no money to get it fixed!!!

I get home about twenty minutes and dozens of tears later only to get on the phone and yell at Social Security (actually she was really nice so I felt like I'd be a total bitch if I yelled, so I fell into being little miss nice girl).  Then I left a blubbering voice mail for Marsha (Mom).  Finally I got on IM and got Ogre to send my checks so I could have money to pay my doc bill and get my meds (hopefully).  Mom called around six and said she'd help me out financially.  She's sending me a check for emergencies.  That way I'll Have some extra money in the bank in case the poop hits the whirley bird on the ceiling.

In the end I did get as much straightened out here as I could.  I still have to figure out the med situation and probably drive to Portland to get it fixed, but I'm not going off on another adventure until next weekend.  It will be nice to be home for a full week - Something I have not done since before the end of December holidays.  I'm not saying I hate my adventures - Not at all!  I love going off and having fun.  It's just nice to be home and with my friends (more like family).  I don't like that the house is a bit cool for my body (much warmer up at Bork's house - Except the parts of the house blocked off for the winter {which unfortunately includes the potty!})  And that the sex at home is only for the roommates.  That's something else that makes my adventures fun, but I can wait a week.

Am I the only one who is not thrilled with guys having their winkie's pierced?  I just find it uncomfortable.  Those who have been with me know I'm a little girl *wink, wink*, is that maybe my problem with pierced winkies?  I just find it uncomfortable, personally.  Am I the only one?  I'd like to know what other women think/feel about this subject!

Later days...

No comments: