Friday, July 22, 2005

Sore...

My belly hurts a little today.

When I woke up this morning both my hip (right) and my Belly (right side where I normally have my Crohn's problems) both hurt terribly. Now that I'm up and moving my ankles are hurting.

I figured I did a lot of walking and got a lot of exercize while at War and should keep up with it now that I've built up some stamina (not much, but a little). So, yesterday while Matt and Seth were in Augusta working on Seth's truck I looked up belly dancing steps. I streched out, warmed up and practiced some steps. I pulled my belly muscles while dancing, but boy it felt good to get some exercise. Matt was happy and I'm sure T.J. (my doc) will be too. Now I just have to keep up with it.

I plan on stretching today, just to loosen up. Then tomorrow, my b-day, I plan to stretch, warm up and dance some more. I want to get a DVD or video on belly dancing so I can learn the proper steps. By next War I want to wow people, and have a more toned body. I never had as much energy or was as tomed as when I went dancing every night. Even though I drank a lot more back then, I was healthier due to the exercise I was getting.

Well, I have stuff I need to do, so I will sign out for now.

Ken

1 comment:

Ken said...

Wow, I sure as heck didn't do what I wanted this past year with belly dancing.

I did get a video and did a lot of work, but I sure as heck didn't wow anyone with my belly dancing.

The only wowwing I did was with my ability to pass out due to the heat, and my craziness to shave my head in the middle of GNEW. Hey, I was HOT!

Oh well, there's always next year!