Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Lost Friends...

I have lost touch with a number of people over the years. I have moved, lives have changed, others have moved, addresses and phone numbers have been lost.

While I know I'm horrible about keeping in touch with people, I have gotten much better about it since I have discovered my love of the Internet. I have become better about staying in touch with people, even if it's just short little emails to let people know I'm alive.

The problem is that I have not been able to find certain people I miss. I'm thinking of two couples and two other friends in particular. One couple from high school - Trixie & Bubba - one from college - Jules and Royce - the other friends - Tinley - I met when living in the Keys, - Matt Williams - from college & - Kellie Michelle Valentine - from Cape May.

I have no idea where Trixie, Bubba and Tinley are living these days and have not been able to find them through Fred's Place. I have Julie's address some place, but I keep moving and misplacing it. I have been trying to find them all online, but it isn't easy, especially Matt with such a common name.

If any of these people read this - I know Julie has read my blog recently and says she's in the book, but I'm better online these days - please feel free to hunt me down on MySpace or gmail - I'm silvermander both places.

MySpace has been great for me as I have rekindled friendships with people I haven't seen in years - especially Max and Ali. I know a lot of people discount MySpace as being for teenagers, but it's been wonderful for me. Heck, I even got together with my boyfriend through MySpace, but we've known each other for years before becoming friends on MySpace. It's just a great place to find and stay in touch with friends.

So please, get in touch so we can shoot the shit,
Ken

No comments: