Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I love having a baby in the house!

It's so nice to have a kid in the house. I'd forgotten how interesting it is having a young-un in the house. They are always learning and exploring.

Yea, they get annoying when they don't listen (and D is good at that). He has quite the case of selective hearing. He does what he wants and responds when he wants - to anyone.

I have been doing a lot of writing work for Jay. He's working on a new comic book idea and needed writers. Matt isn't good at coming up with the original idea, but he's great at pulling it all together. So we have all been brainstorming and I've been working on backstory. I've also been working on the outline for the first story. Once I get the outline done I'm going to put together the whole first story. I'm working art on it and getting a lot done.

I can't wait until I have the story worked out enough for Matt to get his hands on it. After that Jay will start drawing. I can't wait to see it start to come together.

I just wanted to get that out and write a quick post. I want to get better about posting more often. If I do that, then my posts will be shorter and not so rambling. It's when I store it up and don't journal that I get hyped up and have to write for three hours to feel better.

Though I do have to hit on something from my last post. I'm not sure if I wrote about it then, I think I did, but it's still bothering me, so I'm bringing it up again. It is really wigging me out that the man Matt's ex proposed to looks so much like Matt. I know people have "types" when it comes to their sexual preference, but she has such a hard on against Matt - why would she want to marry a guy who looks just like him. Heck, why would she even start dating him if she hates Matt so much and this guy looks so much like him? It just makes me wonder if the reason she's with him is because he looks so much like Matt. If she bitched so much about Matt because she's not over him. It was Matt who dumped her ass and threw her out of the house she wanted so much. He bent over backward to give her everything he could when she left, right down to a car and 6 months to find a place to go, even though she was stealing money from the entire household. She was taking all the money people gave her to pay bills and was using it for herself. Then she blamed eeryone else when the bills weren't paid. If Matt was the horrible person she claims then why is everyone else involved in the house are still close to Matt and think she's a total bitch and flake? It really makes me wonder how unstable she truly is.

Later days,
Ken

No comments: